- To access some or all of our Services, you should register for an account or use your credentials (e.g. username and password) from a third-party platform.
- We highly recommend that you use your own name as your user name (“User Name ”) so that people who search for your business can recognize you easily.
- Bizly website allows you to:
- Enquire the goods and services from the Listing Directory
- Contact the Business that provides the goods and services
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are responsible for any Bizly account you use whilst on the Bizly Websites and maintaining the confidentiality of your password
- you shall take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure.
- you shall inform us immediately by sending an email to [email protected]. if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner.
- you accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur at or through your Bizly Account (whether authorised or not); and you shall ensure that all information that you provide to us is and remains at all times true, correct and complete.
Rules and Conduct
- Bizly may offer the Services that are clearly defined on our Sites for users
- If your business is already listed in the directory, verify and claim it with us.
- Check your business name, addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, email addresses, operating hours, if necessary, and other contact information, and double-check everything.
- If there is no listing of your website and blog URLs, add them. Effective SEO is based on links. The more information you add that are connected, the better.
- You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information about you and your device by using the Services of Bizly.
- Before using our Services, please carefully review our data collection procedures.
- For information on how we gather, use and disclose information about you and your mobile device, please refer to our Privacy & Cookie Policies.
The Services that We Offer
- Bizly manages everything from a single dashboard where businesses can update listings and include custom menus, lists of products and services, and pictures.
- The platform distributes search engine listing information, website reviews, and social networks.
- Bizly lists your business in the appropriate categories.
- Bizly and all the search engines will also help in your quest.
- Bizly reviews your current listings and corrects them, as well as builds new ones.
- Its experience is user-friendly on all devices ( PC, Laptops, Tab, Smartphone ).
Kindly note that – The services for listing your business in Bizly are only businesses located in Malaysia. People from other regions can enjoy our user interface to surf through the businesses they are looking for in Malaysia.
The user who wants to list his business with the Bizly Directory has to follow the tips of submission for the user. The user has to fill in the correct details of the business which is going to be listed with our directory. The details include the business name, address, description, location on maps, category of the business, websites, blogs, social media, ETC. The user also has to add the logo of the business and business photos. The user can also add his products or services as a preview of his business. The user can set the average price for his products or services in his business. The review section is a key feature for the audience where they can review their thoughts of the business which may help the rating of the listing on Bizly. So, users can make your business listing attractive to reach a wider audience.
Limits to our liability
You further accept and agree that occasional downtime for repair, maintenance and improvement may be unavoidable and therefore we can not guarantee the continued supply of the Bizly Website which can result in:
- loss of revenue.
- loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts).
- loss of expected savings.
- loss of business.
- loss of opportunity.
- loss of goodwill.
- loss of reputation.
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data or software.
- wasted expenditure.
“We are not liable for any other loss that are directly or indirectly related to our obligations or contract.”
Termination of your listing
You may contact Bizly by the following link .